What information do we collect?
Crotty Insurance will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us by completing one of our online forms. The following public information will be automatically collected and stored if you read or download information on our web site:
- the requested web page
- the domain from which you access the Internet (e.g. compuserve.com)
- the date and time you access our site
- status of the request (e.g. success or failure)
- the type and version of your web browser (Netscape, Explorer, etc.)
- the operating system (Windows, Mac, Unix, etc.) of the machine running the web browser
What do we use your information for?
All information we collect from you will be used solely for the purpose of fulfilling your request as stated within the form you completed.
How do we protect your information?
When you submit a form on our web site, your information is protected through an encrypted connection with the web server. Once your request is received, it is then stored securely within the Crotty private network.
Do we disclose any information with outside parties?
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason other than for the express purpose of fulfilling your request as stated within the form you completed.
This policy was last modified on 8/7/2014.
Crotty Insurance Agency, Inc.
3132 Sterrettania Rd.
Links & Disclaimer